No Events at this time.
Eau Claire Lookout
Eau Claire Lookout is a beautiful 15-storey condominium building located in downtown Calgary, only steps from the Bow River, Peace Bridge, and Calgary Pathway/Bikeway System. Prince’s Island Park, Eau Claire Market, Kensington High Street, Calgary’s C-Train system and the Core Shopping Center are all a few minutes walk away.
This concrete and glass building has 56 units, with two elevators and only 2 to 5 units per floor. There have been recent extensive renovations of the common areas, including the lobby, social room, gym, and library. With a quiet cul-de-sac in front and a uniquely large landscaped lot, this is the lowest density residential area in Eau Claire.
Key features and amenities include:
- A recently renovated lobby that is spacious and well-appointed
- Fitness room with large screen TV
- Social Room for private functions
- Outdoor patio with herb garden on 10th floor
- Library on 14th floor with gorgeous views of the Bow River and city
- Condo units have floor to ceiling windows, gas fireplaces and balconies with gas outlets
- Two levels of heated underground parking, with a car wash bay
- 1 or 2 titled parking stalls per residential unit, plus 9 visitor stalls
- Titled individual concrete block storage rooms with commercial-grade steel entry doors and locks
- Many security features such as entry phones and cameras on main floor, parkade and elevators, and closed-circuit security TV system
- Air conditioning in most units on floors 10 -15
- Age restriction amended in 2017 – owner/occupants must be 30 years of age or over (Children living with their parents are permitted)
- Small pet friendly building